Social Media Specialist
/ Your Skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position - we are looking for solid social media skills more than IT experience!
- Strong understanding of various social media channels and how to communicate effectively on each of them
- Ability to differentiate between Sales Marketing and Employer Branding
- Experience working with different areas across the company to get the best ideas and leverage the best opportunities
- Practical understanding of analytics and ability to draw the right conclusions and optimizations
- Ability to gather new knowledge and information - and turn it into easy-to-understand context
- English at least B2 level - you don't have to be perfect, but you will be working on an international front!
- Strongly developed self-organization - you will be working with others, but will not be micro-managed
- A cool sense of humor and the ability to adapt to the brand personality. It would be great if you could find a common language with anyone, even a programmer ;-)
- Proactive attitude and willingness to expand your marketing horizons
- Excellent organizational skills, nothing escapes you, even if the project is multidimensional and has many stakeholders at different levels of the organization (from whom you often have to enforce something)
- You deal well with time, pressure and stress, you are full of energy
- You are independent - you know how to achieve your goals and are willing to help others
- You know how to motivate yourself and set priorities, you have a sense of responsibility both for your own tasks (their comprehensive execution, even if the deadline is pressing) and for the general welfare of the company as a whole
- You value responsibility, trust and having an impact on reality
- You are looking for development in the field of marketing, communication, promotion - we guarantee that there will be someone to learn from
- You have an open personality and cheerful disposition
/ Your Role
- Planning and implementing a detailed social media calendar
- Managing social media profiles across multiple channels - both existing and brand new
- Collaborating with the entire marketing team to maintain and support brand image
- Collaborate with other areas within the company to create amazing social media content
- Actively engage with social media channels in real time
- Improving our brand exposure through social media
- Analyzing social media, optimizing results, and making extensive use of tools on your disposal
- Keeping an eye on direct competitors and the industry as a whole to stay one step ahead
- Generating fresh and unique ideas, bringing them to life
- Supporting the implementation of public relations strategies
- Participating in and supporting marketing, promotional, HR, CSR and communications projects
- Participation in team building events and company life - just a warning- that is hard work :)
Marketing is a very active team - all ideas and all creativity are welcome and even encouraged. English is the main language of communication for the whole team (we can share memes in Polish, but adding a translation will make everyone happy). Although everyone has their own area of expertise, the team values open communication and mutual support. We take pride in what we do, and we always fully command our projects! All of our marketers cover a wide range of communication topics related to projects being developed across the company, so you can expect to work closely with other teams. Here, good relationships and interpersonal skills are key. But one thing is always certain - you won't get bored with us!
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.