Senior Project/Delivery Manager
B2B 80-120 zł net/h +VAT
/ Your Skills
- Education in higher management or IT
- At least 5 years' experience implementing projects in the IT industry
- Practical knowledge of Project Management (including both traditional and agile methodologies)
- Knowledge of English at a minimum C1 level
- Availability and willingness to travel on a limited basis (after the pandemic)
- An ability to easily build good, long lasting relationships with both colleagues and clients
- An ability to cooperate with external suppliers
- Effectiveness and efficiency in achieving goals, as well as in negotiations
/ Your Role
- Taking part in the creation and implementation of the offer development strategy for IT system integrations
- Supporting sales - specifically in preparing technical assumptions, project estimates and schedules - with the team
- Planning, coordinating and controlling projects carried out by the team
- Taking care of the quality and high standards of implemented projects
- Creating and controlling the team's cost plans and revenue
- Comprehensive project management in the system integrations area
- Comprehensive care for an agile project team, acting as a mentor to Junior Project Managers within the team
- Building and maintaining long term,professional relationships with clients
- Conducting quality assurance on implemented projects
The team specializes in the implemenation of integration projects, the aim of which is to organize the architecture of connections between systems and/or implement advanced integrations using the ESB data bus.
We implement projects for the largest companies on the Polish and foreign markets, including Volkswagen Group Polska, TIM, Holding1 (the owner of the Polish Dealers Group and Trafficar) and SwissRE. A key feature of the team is a strong emphasis on continued development and training. We specialize in - and want to be a leader in - the area for which we are responsible.
Currently, there are 23 people in the team: 1 x team manager, 1 x project manager, 2 x analysts, 17 x programmers, 2 x testers. The dynamic development of this area means that we are constantly looking for new people willing to join our ranks.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.