Senior Business Development Representative – Cloud
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 100 - 150 zł/h net +VAT
UoP: 12400 - 18500 pln gross
/ Your Skills
- You have at least several years of experience in selling IT products
- You have worked with large, corporate clients listed in the rankings of the strongest brands, e.g. the Forbes ranking
- You have experience in selling Cloud services and have excellent knowledge of AWS, Azure or GCP
- You are not afraid of creating and progressing bold plans
- You easily negotiate, take decisions and cooperate with the C-level on a daily basis
- You have technological expertise and can talk freely about the efficiency of solutions, for example
- You are characterized by openness/good networking skills, the ability to forge long-term relationships and a professional approach that fits with our corporate culture
- Your English is least C1, enabling you to communicate freely on business with foreign clients
/ Your Role
- Comprehensive management of the sales processes relating to our cloud solution proposal – from making a contact to signing a contract
- Development of an international sales network, active acquisition of new clients and new markets
- Supporting clients in choosing the best solutions that respond to their needs
- Close cooperation with the delivery team, especially at the requirements analysis and project concept phase
- Responsibility for strategic analysis of business challenges
The team that you will become a part of consists of people who are happy to share their experience and good practices in sales processes. We are focused on building relationships and close cooperation between various teams: business development, marketing, tech consulting and IT delivery. You can count on a strong technical support both at the pre-sales stage and at any other stage. We work in a development-oriented environment. We have ambitious plans and we are looking for a partner to help us realize those plans. Acquisition of new business is important for us, which is why we also count on your contribution to marketing activities. Please contact us, we will be glad to answer all your questions during the recruitment process 😊
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.