Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 70 - 90 pln/h net +VAT
UoP: 8700 - 11 100 pln gross
B2B: 95 -115 pln / h net + VAT
UoP: 11 800 – 14 300 pln gross
/ Your Skills
- You are no stranger to the secrets of Scrum methodology
- You are great with tools such as Jira and Confluence
- You are able to quickly analyze data and draw conclusions
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are not afraid to independently make decisions necessary for the good of the team and the project
- You are characterized by a focus on agile development of the teams you lead, as well as the entire organization
- You have a working knowledge of the software development process (SDLC)
- You speak English at a minimum B2 level
/ Your Role
- Supporting the team in working according to the Scrum methodology
- Stepping into the role of facilitator by organizing and moderating team meetings
- Building cooperation and self-organization within the team
- Responding to emerging obstacles that limit the team's work
- Promoting and supporting agile practices in the organization
- Fostering collaboration between Project Managers and other roles in the organization
/ To Have
- Professional Scrum Master certification (if you don't have it, we will encourage you to certify with us)
- Experience in conducting trainings and workshops on the Scrum and agile approach to running projects
- Openness to additional collaboration with a team working with Kanban
The EURO team is located in Wroclaw and has been invariably working for Poland's largest online consumer electronics and home appliances store since 2005. It is one of the most numerous teams on board Unity Group - it consists of 35 people (i.e. developers, testers, scrum masters), and the challenge is equally large - continuous support of the client's e-shop and the system for sales in stationary stores. This means dozens of integrations of various systems (from payment operators to couriers), handling infrastructure in several geographic locations, coordinating product catalogs, analyzing purchase paths, etc. However, thanks to the interdisciplinary skills of the team, no Black Friday frightens them😉.
We are agile and adapt flexibly to changing needs. The work methodology developed over the years is dedicated to this team and system. It supports the complex development process. In teams closer to maintenance, we use kanban, while in development teams we use scrum.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
IT Recruitment Specialist
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.