QA Performance Engineer
Wrocław / Kraków
B2B 70-105 zł netto/h + VAT
/ Your Skills
- 2 years of experience in designing and performing performance tests
- Practical knowledge of tools: JMeter, Gatling or similiar
- Experience in work with tools such as: Grafana, Kibana, CloudWatch
- Good level of interpersonal relations and constructive approach to the given topics
- English level at minimum B1
- Outrightness for cooperation with other team members
- The need for development
/ Your Role
- Solicitude for developing and propagating expert knowledge in the area of performance testing in Unity Group
- Coming up with good practices in the area of performance testing of e-commerce systems
- Creating test scripts for performing tests in e-commerce systems
- Analysis and intepretation of the test results
- Proposing optimizations based on the analysis of results
/ Your Expertise
- Operating Systems (Linux)
- Cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Monitoring services (Grafana, Prometheus, ELK)
- CI/CD (Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Www servers, load balancers (Apache2, Nginx, Haproxy, Varnish)
The IT Maintenance team takes care of both 'on-premise' and AWS cloud app environments and manages the cycle of life of the software. The team supports its Clients in migrating their business to AWS- this part of the team's work is constantly growing. Thanks to the development of this team, one of the largest online shops selling electronics in Poland is actively servicing millions of customers and, again, thanks to The IT Maintenance team, no Black Friday frightens them.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Commerce Transformation Days 2022
22-23 September 2022
Wroclaw, Poland + Online