Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 70 – 110 zł net/ h + VAT
UoP: 8 700 – 13 600 zł gross
/ Your Skills
- You boast experience in IT project implementation
- You understand IT solutions and systems, as well as the software development process, and you know how to talk to developers 😊
- You know how to use agile project implementation methodologies in practice
- You are able to act independently and are not afraid to make decisions
- You have experience in working with corporate and non-corporate clients
- You are familiar with project management tools, such as JIRA and Confluence
- You are acquainted with the specifics of e-commerce projects
- You communicate in English at minimum B2 level
/ Your Role
- Managing the project schedule, budget and pricing, supporting the client at every stage of the project
- Working with the development team and cooperating closely with the Tech Lead and Product Owner
- Analyzing clients' business requirements and managing project scopes
- Working with large brands from a variety of industries - fashion, logistics, transportation and many others.
- Risk analysis and risk management of ongoing activities
#JoinUteam – Your team:
At Unity Group, we deal with the implementation of integrated e-commerce systems based on Magento 2 technology. We implement projects based on each of the licensing models of this solution: Magento Open Source, Adobe Commerce (Magento Commerce) and Magento Cloud. We work in distributed project teams of 5-8 people and the whole team consists of more than 20 specialists. Furthermore, we serve clients from Poland, but also from Western markets, such as the USA. During e-commerce implementations, we pay special attention to process automation, so our clients have more time to develop their businesses, and we have more time for afternoon team-building meetings. 😊
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.