Project Manager (Commerce Platforms)
Remote / Wroclaw / Cracow
B2B: 70 - 100 zł netto/h + VAT
B2B: 11 800 - 17 000 zł netto/msc + VAT
UoP: 8 500 - 12 200 zł brutto UoP
B2B: 100 – 140 zł netto / h + VAT
B2B: 16 800 – 23 500 zł netto/msc + VAT
UoP: 12 200 – 17 000 zł brutto
/ Your Skills
- A degree in management or IT
- At least three years of experience in implementing IT projects
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Project Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Highly proactive approach, autonomy in action and decision-making
- English at min. B2 level
- Ability to easily build good and lasting relationships with colleagues and clients
- Experience in cooperation with clients
- Knowledge of such tools as JIRA and MS Office
- Availability and willingness to travel on business to a limited extent (after the pandemic)
/ Your Role
- Simultaneous running of several IT projects (software development) in the area of Product Information Management or E-commerce B2B
- Cooperating with major brands, both in Poland and abroad
- Cooperation with other teams to ensure comprehensive solutions
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with clients
- Ensuring high quality standards of projects
- Analyzing clients' business requirements and appropriate project scope management
- Conducting risk analysis and managing risks in your areas of responsibility
- Creating and ensuring adherence to schedules/ spring plans for projects
- Managing and accounting for project budgets
/ To Have
- Experience in running international projects
- Experience as a Line Manager
- Experience in the e-commerce industry
- Working knowledge of German for cooperation with German-speaking clients
As part of the Commerce Platforms area, we are looking for IT Project Managers for: Project Information Management (PIM) team and B2B implementations team.
The Project Information Management team implements PIM class tools (Pimcore, Akeneo) for organizing products within the firm.
The B2B implementation team focuses on “business-to-business” deployments based on Unity.Commerce, complete with maintenance and subsequent expansion.
Each team is a multidisciplinary project group consisting of, among others: Developers, Business Analysts, Testers and DevOps.
Currently, the all the teams work remotely or in a hybrid model (offices in Krakow and Wrocław).
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.