Pre-sales Business Analyst
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B 60-83 zł netto/h+VAT
Regular / Senior
/ Your Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in one of the following areas: e-commerce, CMS / Digital Experience, mobile apps, dedicated solutions
- Experience in the role of an analyst on the side of an implementing/consulting company in at lease 1 project
- Fluency in the English language (C1)
- German language knowledge (B2) would be a plus
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Having experience in the area of design (UX/UI) and knowledge of tools such as Kentico Xperience, Episerver, Sitecore would be welcome
- The "Yes I Can" attitude, which means the need to resolve the needs and problems of clients
/ Your Role
- Requirements analysis- meeting with clients, analysing materials given at the sale stage (Brief, RFI, RFP, models)
- Understanding and describing functional and non-functional requirements
- Recommending the most fitting products from Unity Group portfolio
- Creating business propositions and technical solutions concepts
- Close cooperation with the sales team in creating propositions and offers
- Supporting the developer team in understanding goals, identifying the product and building engagement
- Preparing the product backlogs of projects and participating in the work estimation
- Participation in meetings with clients, conducting presentations
- Recommending missing elements / products in the offer (Digital Experience area)
We are the Business Analysts, a team of 8 people, whose most important task is reporting and optimizing business processes and developing IT solutions that would fit the clients' needs. Everything here happens in cooperation with clients, programmers, testers, and admins.
We like diversity, so our clients come from many industries and speak many languages. Nest Bank, Generali, Hyundai, GATX, Onnibus, and LuxMed among others!
On the daily basis, you can find us in the Wrocław office and working remotely from #homeoffice. We consist of both women and men, and here, we care about a friendly atmosphere and outrightness. We have weekly meetings, where we share inspirations, insights, and hot-takes straight from the #Experience market. So what, care to join? 😉
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.