Power BI Developer
Wrocław / Remote
UoP: 5 821 PLN - 10 281 PLN gross
B2B: 47 - 83 PLN/h net
/ Your Skills
- You not only understand DAX, but you can proficiently use it to build measures, tables and calculation columns
- You are proficient in the SQL language (ability to create complex queries)
- You have no problem handling Power Query across a wide range of available data sources
- You are familiar with best practices for building clear, intuitive-to-use reports
- You know what Power BI Service is and have a basic understanding of portal administration
- You are a person with initiative, focused on understanding user needs and proactively seeking solutions
/ Your Role
- Designing and implementing changes to the UG controlling systemProjektowanie i implementowanie zmian w systemie kontrolingowym UG
- Analyzing, modifying and building SQL queries
- Implementing ETL / ELT processes
- Designing and building data and metrics models in the DAX language
- Supporting the Product Owner in analyzing user needs and proposing solutions
- Building reports to help get answers to questions asked by managers
/ To Have
- You can independently design database objects in a relational model (tables, views, normalization)
- You have no problem working on Power BI Premium components (data flows, deployment pipelines)
- You have experience with Power Platform operations (Power Automate and Power Apps) and Microsoft 365 tools (e.g. Sharepoint)
- You are familiar with basic controlling concepts (such as budget and margin)
- You have experience in drafting project documentation
- You know how to use Confluence and Jira
/ Your Expertise
- Power Query
- Power BI Service
Team Operations is responsible for coordinating cross-firm projects, developing internal standards and implementing tools and processes to improve the organization's operations and operational efficiency. On a day-to-day basis, the team works from its office in Wroclaw and in remote mode. Operations has an atmosphere of mutual trust and friendship. We are looking for a person with a similar sense of humor and openness to join our team.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
IT Recruitment Specialist
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.