New Business Developer (Digital Experience)
Wrocław / Kraków
/ Your Skills
- At least 3 years' experience in sales, particularly in regards to complex IT projects or as part of digital / UX agenicies to large and corporate clients
- Industry and product knowledge in one of the following: e-commerce, digital experience platforms, UX / UI, customer journeys, dedicated applications, IT consulting
- English - at a level that enables easy communication (minimum B2 / C1)
/ Your Role
- Acquiring new customers in cooperation with the Marketing Department - reaching out to prospects generated by Unity Group's branding, as well as campaigns conducted with the Marketing Department
- Coordinating the work of an interdisciplinary team - which includes presales, architects, analysts and consultants - responsible for preparing and implementing concepts for clients
- Providing comprehensive advice and creating tailor-made DXP solutions
- Ensuring high quality client relations
- Maintaining both Polish and European client accounts
You will work on the border of Sales within one of the technology divisions. Every day, you will have support from the sales, marketing and IT implementation teams in your activities.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.