Network and IT Systems Administrator
B2B 55-85 zł netto/h+VAT
/ Your Skills
- At least 2 years' experience in administration for network devices / server infrastructure in data centers
- Extensive knowledge of network device management, including switches, routers, firewalls / UTM (in particular VLAN, BGP, IPsec tunnel configurations)
- Experience in the administration of Linux systems
- English communication at a minimum of B2
- An ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Good communication skills that allow you to work well in a team
- A client orientate mindset, alongside an open and willing desire to solve problems
- Knowledge of issues related to performance, high availability and security
/ Your Role
- Managing LAN, WLAN, VPN and WAN networks
- Managing server infrastructure with Linux operating systems and hardware in Data Centers
- Analyzing and resolving reported problems
- Designing and building solutions based on the AWS cloud
- Automating tasks and processes to reduce manual work
/ Your Expertise
- Network devices; Cisco, Fortigate, Ubiquity and Mikrotik
- Server infrastructure in Data Centers: Dell and IBM disk arrays
- Cloud services (AWS)
- Issues related to providing HA and building scalable systems
- Scripts in Python and Bash
- Monitoring with Grafana, ELK and Icinga
- Automation with Ansible and Terraform
- Monitoring with Grafana, and ELK, Icinga virtualizations (Citrix XenServer)
The team consists of 9 people, each with several years' experience and responsible for the continuity of company operations.
The team has various specializations, including customer service, helpdesk, windows systems and linux systems. We provide services to all employees, as well as handling some client requests. We also work in agile methodologies, notably Scrum and Kanban.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.