.NET Developer (Kentico)
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
Regular / Senior
B2B 70-90 PLN net/h + VAT
/ Your Skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a .NET developer
- Knowledge of the C# programming language
- Knowledge of Microsoft.NET technologies, in particular ASP.NET MVC and .NET Core
- Practical knowledge of the Entity Framework
- The ability to design database structures and build business applications using Microsoft SQL Server tools
- Practical knowledge of ReactJS is welcome
- Practical experience with Microsoft Azure is also welcome
- A willingness to develop further
- Knowledge of English at a minimum level of B1
/ Your Role
- Design and implementation of portal solutions made in Microsoft technologies
- Design and implementation of database structures in the MS SQL Server environment
/ Your Expertise
- Kentico CMS
The team consists of nearly 30 (both backend and frontend) specialists (including analysts and testers). We work from offices in Kraków and Wrocław, as well as remotely.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.