MuleSoft Integration Engineer
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 60 - 95 zł/h netto +VAT
UoP: 7400 - 11600 zł brutto
/ Your Skills
- 3–5 years of experience in any programming language (preferably Java)
- Experience with REST API or SOAP
- Knowledge of JSON, JsonSchema or XML, XSD
- Knowledge of SQL and database engines
- Experience with GIT
- Knowledge of Maven or Gradle
- Familiarity with Docker
- Knowledge of basic design patterns
- English skills at min. B2 level
/ Your Role
- Integration of existing client IT systems using modern integration engines and platforms
- Developing applications without a front-end layer to support automation of business processes
- Development of components to facilitate organization of system architecture
- Configuration and implementation of IT infrastructure security solutions, including API Gateway
- Designing new data exchange interfaces
- Involvement in team R&D sessions
/ To Have
- Experience in working with: Mule ESB, WSO2, RedHat Fuse and others, or knowledge of one of the libraries such as Apache Camel, Spring Integration
- Knowledge of integration patterns, SOA or microservice-related matters
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ, Kafka, or other message brokers
- Experience working with monitoring components such as Grafana or Kibana
/ Your Expertise
- SOAP / RESTFUL API, XML, JSON
- Mulesoft ESB, WSO2, Apache Camel
- Rabbit MQ, Kafka
- Maven, Gradle
The team you would become a part of
The Team specializes in implementing projects with a specific integration focus in order to streamline the architecture of connections between systems and/or to implement advanced integrations using the ESB.
We carry out projects for the largest companies operating in Poland and abroad, including: Volkswagen Group Polska, TIM, Holding1 (owner of e.g. Polska Grupa Dealerów and Trafficar), and SwissRE. The team places a strong emphasis on development and continuous training. We specialize and aspire to be a leader in the area of our responsibility.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.