Mobile Front-end/React Native Developer
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 50-85 PLN net/h + VAT
/ Your Skills
- Minimum 4 years of commercial experience in front-end technologies (React.js)
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing mobile applications in React Native
- Good knowledge of state/data management libraries (Redux)
- Command of debugging tools
- Solid understanding of IOS and Android capabilities along with their basic functions (location, push notifications)
- Expertise in developing RWD solutions
- Experience with modern software development practices and tools
- Experience in installation and configuration of third party libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful API
- Good knowledge of GIT version control
- Working command of English
/ Your Role
- 80% creation and development of mobile applications for well-known brands (including foreign names)
- 20% maintenance and bug fixing in existing projects
The Mobile Team deals with e-commerce projects and, as the name suggests, with mobile projects. The work is focused on solutions combining mobile and web applications.
The group 'grew' out of cooperation with one client, evolving over the years to set its own direction of development, which they pursue with passion.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.