Front-end Developer (Vue.js)
Wrocław / Remote
B2B 50-80 zł/h
B2B 30-50 zł/h
/ Your Skills
- 4+ years of experience in JS / Vue.JS
- Vue.JS + Vuex
- Flux pattern
- Atomic design
- Nuxt.JS / Vue SSR
- ES6 + TypeScript
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS (SCSS)
- Proficiency using Chrome DevTools
- Git + Git flow
- Knowledge of optimization issues
- A desire to ensure the produced code is of the highest quality, including via code review
- Additional competencies are welcome, such as NodeJS, application performance analysis, V8 profiling, rollup / parcel, Jenkins / Gitlab Pipeline, Basic elements of AWS (EC2, CW, CF S3), Docker, HPBN issues and mentoring
/ Your Role
- Developing a SaaS e-commerce platform for both B2B and B2C customers
- Introducing modifications to the application architecture using IaC supporting tools
- Creating future functions in cooperation with the Product Owner
- Supervising and improving the application's operation
- Supporting other team members via discussion, review, training and chats on the board
The ONe team works within our Wroclaw office, as well as via remote positions. We are building a proprietary product - ONe - created jointly by several companies, including Unity Goup. ONe is a modern hybrid e-commerce platform / CRM system for sales. In practice, this means the implementation of the platform on the client's site, as well as its ongoing expansion, maintenance and customization.
The ONe team consists of 13 people: 5 x backend, 4 x frontend, 2 x tester, 1 x manager. The team created a fully cloud-based and code-managed infrastructure with a multi-tenant SaaS service. On a daily basis, w rely on technologies such as Vue.js, Java, Kotlin and AWS. We have also developed the 'Technical Debt Day' initiative under which we improve our work standards and fight technological debt.
Our product is used by both Polish and foreign companies, including Daniella Villamossag, Euroterm, Kaczmarek Electric and Elite. The ONe platform is a huge project, but also relatively young - during its 2 years of existence, the team has completed many successful implementations and can boast a huge amount of code produced, but the startup spirit can still be felt here.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.