/ Your Skills
- You have experience in B2B marketing and you know how to talk to a business client
- You know how to build, implement and evaluate a marketing strategy
- You can write, edit and optimize content for SEO
- You know inbound marketing tools and you know how to use them to achieve your goals
- You have used e-mail marketing and marketing automation tools
- You have coordinated work with external service providers (media agencies, content agencies and freelancers)
- You have a proactive attitude and want to broaden your marketing horizons
/ Your Role
- Co-creating a strategy for the development and promotion of products and services, as well as implementing it
- Conducting research and analysis of competitive products and services on the market, as well as trends
- Co-creating the concept of new products and the strategies to introduce them to the market
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns
- Content development (e.g, website, blog, newsletter)
- Implementing a public relations strategy
- Creating and coordinating image activities in social media
- Representing the company at trade fairs and conferences
- Co-creating an offer in the area of Digital Experience
Marketing is a very active team - all ideas and creativity are both welcomed and highly encouraged. While everyone has their own specializations and areas, the team values open communication and mutual support. We take pride in what we do and we deliver fully! All our marketers work with a wide range of communication topics related to projects developed across the entire company, so you can expect to work closely with other teams. Here, good relations and people skills are daily essentials. But one thing is always certain - you will not be bored with us!!
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.