Magento Backend Developer
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 70 - 120zł net/h + VAT
CoE: 8 500 - 14 500zł gross
/ Your Skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience in doing projects based on Magento 2
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming in PHP
- Knowledge of design patterns and the principles of creating clean codes (SOLID, PSR)
- Practical knowledge of building and optimizing databases
- Ability to work with GIT and Xdebug
- Experience in system integration (e.g. ERP, CRM, WMS) using Rest API/ SOAP
- Knowledge of issues related to CI/CD
- Ability of analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Practical knowledge of the rules of working in a Scrum team
/ Your Role
- Building applications based on Magento 2
- Developing and maintaining implemented systems
- Supporting the team in daily work
- Realisation of integration with external systems (e.g. ERP, CRM, couriers)
- Implementation of functional requirements
/ To Have
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Ability to work in an international team
- Experience with: Varnish, RabbitMQ. ElasticSearch
/ Your Expertise
- Magento 2
- PHP 7
- Web Services
- Design Patterns
- Relative Databases
The team consists of 20 experienced specialists (i.e. back-end and front-end programmers, testers, analysts) working both from Krakow and remotely.
If you join us, we can offer you:
– both financial and expert support in Magento certification;
– the opportunity to participate in weekly technology meetups;
– work in a genuine Scrum;
– the opportunity to work in projects for foreign clients;
– work with Magento Commerce version;
– possibility to deal with the environment where we build e-commerce solutions based on many different technologies.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Commerce Transformation Days 2022
22-23 September 2022
Wroclaw, Poland + Online