B2B: 70 – 100 PLN net / h + VAT
UoP: 8 700 – 12 400 PLN gross
/ Your Skills
- You have experience in managing IT teams (motivation, recruitment, salary negotiation, development)
- You know what the IT world looks like from behind the scenes (concepts: release, deploy, QA are not foreign to you)
- You are characterized by high skills in planning and organizing both your own and your team's work (you know what methodologies such as SCRUM, Agile, Kanban, are all about)
- You know how to manage a team (especially if you are a good listener and understand the needs of others)
- You enjoy working with people and know how to engage and motivate them using a positive attitude
- Dealing with difficult situations and solving problems are both a piece of cake for you
- You know the basics of labor law (basic knowledge is enough, which will come in handy when managing a team)
/ Your Role
- You play the role of a buddy who always knows what's going on (is in constant contact with the team)
- You take care of good communication in the team and manage organizational change
- You provide development opportunities for specialists
- You work closely with people in the roles of Head, Scrum Master, Project Manager
- You actively participate in recruitment processes (report needs to the People & Culture department, attend recruitment meetings and are in constant contact with recruiters and people partners)
Join a special task team that has been developing solutions for a well-known global brand - a leader in the construction industry - for more than 11 years. Our goal? Decomposing the monolith and creating an architecture based on efficient microservices. Working with us is a chance to introduce a new quality in the e-commerce market. What's more, in our team you will a direct impact on the project - your voice will always be heard. Sounds interesting? It sure does! The cooperation with the client has been continuous for many years, and the project is developing dynamically, so you are sure that an interesting and challenging adventure awaits you. In our team, we have a clear division of roles and a structured way of managing the project. Working in the agile methodology also helps us to achieve maximum satisfaction with the solution we produce.
We are agile and adapt flexibly to changing needs. Our work methodology, developed over the years, is dedicated to this team and system. It supports the complex development process. In teams closer to maintenance we use Kanban, while in development teams it is Scrum.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
People Partner / Recruitment Lead
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.