Wrocław / Kraków
Regular / Junior
/ Your Skills
- You have a degree in Law Studies.
- You have a good understanding of civil and copyright laws.
- You have practical experience in the lawyer profession.
- An understanding of agile methods within IT projects implementation would be an advantage
- An understanding of commercial company, labor and personal data protection laws would be an advantage
- You speak and understand english
- You like working with people and the culture of giving and receiving feedback won't be a problem to you
- You value the quality of your work
- You like and can work with people, talking with them isn't a problem for you - that's the most important thing!
- You're an open person and you have a serene disposition.
- You know how to motivate yourself and you have a strong sense of responsibility for both your own tasks (their comprehensible implementation, even when time is short) as well as the well-being of the company.
/ Your Role
- Analysis and preparation of legal documents, especially trade agreements and partnerships in the IT area.
- Analysis and preparation of solutions for various legal issues.
- Active participation in trade talks and negotiations.
- Supervision of the flow and the protection of documents and confidential data
The team you would become a part of
The Finance and Human Resources team is very much in tune with the company. What makes us stand out is the relations we have not only within the team but with every employee in Unity Group. When you join us, you'll have plenty of possibilities to show off your analytical capacity and help us with bookkeeping and HR issues. We know that the first thing that comes to mind when you think of us are numbers, we value individuality and we offer help to anyone who needs it.
We also value growth, so you can freely expect to swiftly tune in with us and learn to love the world of finance, just as we do! There is always something happening here and we're ready to take it head on!
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.