Junior Java Developer
Wrocław / Kraków
B2B: 35 - 80 PLN/h net + VAT
UoP: 4 900 - 9 900 PLN gross
/ Your Skills
- You have a degree in computer science
- You can boast your first projects in your portfolio, but you lack commercial experience
- You know Java well
- You are able to work with JPA/Hibernate
- You know that when we say SPRING, we don't just mean the upcoming season
- You are familiar with how GIT works
- You are not afraid of PostgreSQL
/ Your Role
- You will join a team responsible for the design, development and maintenance of one of the largest e-commerce systems in the country (euro.com.pl & oleole.pl)
- We will gradually introduce you to the technologies and tools we use
- We will introduce you to the work of our agile teams (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps)
/ To Have
- You are familiar with one of the following technologies: EhCache, Gradle, Hazelcast, JSP, JUnit, SOAP, Solr, RabbitMQ, RESTful
/ Your Expertise
#JoinUteam – Your team:
The EURO team is located in Wroclaw and has been invariably working for Poland's largest online consumer electronics and home appliances store since 2005. It is one of the largest teams within Unity Group. It consists of 35 people (i.e. developers, testers, scrum masters), but the challenge is not small – it involves the continuous support of the client's e-shop and the system for sales in stationary stores. This means dozens of integrations of various systems (from payment operators to couriers), handling infrastructure in several geographic locations, coordinating product catalogs, analyzing purchase paths, etc. However, thanks to the interdisciplinary skills of the team, no Black Friday frightens them😉.
We are agile and adapt flexibly to changing needs. Our work methodology developed over the years is dedicated to this team and system. It supports the complex development process. In teams closer to maintenance, we use kanban, while in development teams it is scrum.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
IT Recruitment Specialist
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.