IT Project Manager
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 70 – 100 zł netto / h + VAT
B2B: 11 800 – 17 000 zł netto / msc + VAT
UoP: 8 500 – 12 200 zł brutto
/ Your Skills
- A degree in management or IT
- At least three years of experience in implementing IT projects
- Experience as a Line Manager
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Project Management (traditional and agile methodologies)
- Good knowledge of English ( at least B2 level)
- Availability and willingness to travel on business to a limited extent (after the pandemic)
- Ability to easily build good and lasting relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to cooperate with external suppliers
- Knowledge of such tools as JIRA and MS Office
- Experience in managing international projects will be a major asset
/ Your Role
- Leading IT projects mainly in the area of: IT systems integration, dedicated applications, DXP and B2B/ B2C e-commerce
- Cooperating with major brands, both in Poland and abroad
- Overall management, as a Line Manager, of an agile project team composed of specialists from the IT industry
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with clients
- Conducting risk analysis and managing risks in your areas of responsibility
- Creating and ensuring adherence to project schedules
- Project budget management
- Analyzing clients' business requirements and managing project scope
We are currently looking fo Project Managers for our two teams.
The Integration Team specializes in implementing projects with a specific integration focus in order to streamline the architecture of connections between systems and/or to implement advanced integrations using the ESB.
We carry out projects for the largest companies operating in Poland and abroad, including: Volkswagen Group Polska, TIM, Holding1 (owner of e.g. Polska Grupa Dealerów and Trafficar), and SwissRE. The team places a strong emphasis on development and continuous training. We specialize and aspire to be a leader in the area of our responsibility.
Currently the team consists of almost 30 people: team manager, project manager, 2 analysts, 17 programmers, and 2 testers. Due to the rapid development of the area, we are constantly looking for new talent to join our ranks.
For the Omnichannel Division, we are looking for an IT Project Manager from e-commerce for one of the teams to be responsible for implementing e-commerce projects based on Magento2 and Spryker solutions.
The PHP team is based in offices in Wrocław and Kraków, and works remotely. Currently it consists of 22 people: developers, architects, testers, project managers, and an analyst/ scrum master. The key technologies employed include: PHP, RabbitMQ, Jenkins, Vue.js, ELK, Redis, Varnish. The team works for both Polish and international clients.
The PHP team has a successful track record – it was the first team in Poland to implement a project based on Spryker, and Unity Group became the first technological partner of this brand in Poland.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.