DevOps Engineer- AWS
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
/ Your Skills
- 5 years of experience in managing Linux operational systems
- Knowledge of commonly used Internet protocols (TCP/IP, http, DNS etc.)
- 2 years of experience with AWS systems
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code class solutions (for example Terraform) and configuration management (for example Ansible)
- Knowledge of containerization solutions and orchestration of the containers (GKE, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge and sensitivity of systems and web security
- Knowledge of topics regarding high availability, load balancing and monitoring
- Certificate confirming AWS competences
- Good communication abilities and a constructive approach to the discussed topics
- English level at minimum B2
- Outrightness when it comes to cooperation with other team members
- The need to constantly develop and progress
/ Your Role
- Understanding of non-functional business requirements (performance, availability, reliability)
- Designing and creating the cloud infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform) for projects implemented in the Unity Group systems
- Making sure that the IaC code (Terraform) covers the 100% of the built systems
- Development of monitoring systems (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Designing and building CI/CD pipelines
- Prepering systems to be delivered to maintanence (documentation, transfer of knowledge)
- Support in the stabilization phase after implementation (L2, L3)
- If possible and in touch with free time- participation in the works of other departaments regarding cloud technologies and system or web management
/ Your Expertise
- Operating systems: Linux
- Cloud services: AWS (mostly), GCP, Azure
- Systems for orchestration: ECS, GKE, OpenShift, Kubernetes
- Tools for infrastructure management and configuration: Terraform, Ansible
- CI/CD: GItlab, Jenkins
The DevOps team designs and builds cloud-based infrastructure solutions ensuring they are scalable, efficient, safe, and cost-optimized. The team also maintains and ensures business continuity of its solutions; it provides services in the SLA 24/7 model and cooperates with development teams in the DevOps methodology.
The team is based in the Wrocław office and works remotely. The team currently consists of 11 people, including SysOps and DevOps engineers, architects, and a manager. The key technologies employed include AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, Grafana, Prometheus. The team works for both Polish and international clients, including Wittchen, Top Secret, Gemini Pharmacy, Distance.pl, Sneakers.pl, Sig, Asseco, VGP.
The team boasts many successes, including a major contribution to winning the AWS Advanced Partnership, several AWS certifications at the Associate and Professional levels, and wins in many industry competitions (e.g. 1st place in AWS Game Day 2020). The team is diversified in terms of specialization and interests of its members – you’ll find paragliding and speleology enthusiasts there, as well as designers of online games and a musician with his album on Spotify.
Due to the growing demand for our services, we’re looking for new people to join our team of engineers responsible for designing and implementing cloud infrastructure and building DevOps practices in new projects.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.