Remote / Wroclaw / Cracow
B2B: 120-140 zł net/h +VAT
UoP: 16800 - 20000 pln gross
/ Your Skills
- Python (R is nice to have) and libraries used in Data Science, machine learning
- Experience with cloud solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of machine learning algorithms and statistics
- Knowledge of current Data Science issues (classification, regression, forecasting, clustering, etc.)
- Mathematical and statistical skills
- Creative thinking (e.g. translating customer needs into concrete tasks)
- Pro-client approach (understanding needs, consulting, educating)
- Up-to-date knowledge/self-study
- Fluent English
/ Your Role
- Exploratory data analysis
- Building classification, prediction and regression models (e.g. for recommendations)
- Time series analysis, forecasting
- Analysis of structured and unstructured data - detecting patterns and data dependencies
- Data dependency discovery and modeling
- Ongoing collaboration with the client during model development based on provided data
- Supporting a client with Data Science knowledge
- Preparing predictions and recommendations based on provided data
- Activity at every stage of the project (including consulting at the sales stage)
- Participation and conducting workshops and trainings for external customers and team
- Researching new areas of Data Science
- Cooperation with other Data Scientists from the team, knowledge sharing
/ To Have
- Leading commercial projects
- Experience mentoring and supporting others on the team
- Knowledge of the e-Commerce, Financial, Manufacturing or Transportation industry
- You’ll have a good understanding of the broad concepts in deep learning and the challenges of productionising models (hands on ML research or engineering experience would be an advantage)
- Experience building scalable machine learning pipelines
- Solid statistics knowledge
- Understanding of Data Eng and MLOps
- Experience leading projects in an agile environment
- Client consulting (on every phase of the project)
- Examples of projects/tasks in GitHub
Our 12-people team is cutting through the roles of data science, starting at the Data Consultants and Data Engineers, through Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers straight to BI developers. Thanks to that we deliver end-to-end solutions to our clients and efficiently help them become data-driven companies. We work both with foreign and polish clients. We don’t do copy-paste projects, which makes things very interesting around here! We work in both locations (meaning, Wrocław and Kraków) and remotely. In our team, we value learning, and our ‘apple of the eye’ is all and every novelty revolving around data. We offer financial support in cloud certifications. The Data Science team is also one of the few such situations, where parity of genders is preserved 😉
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.