Data Science New Business Manager
Wrocław / Kraków
Senior / Manager
/ Your Skills
- At least 2 years' experience in selling Data Science solutions for large and corporate clients
- Industry and product knowledge in one of the following: e-commerce, customer journeys, dedicated applications, IT consulting, system & application architecture
- English - at a level that enables easy communication (minimum B2 / C1)
/ Your Role
- Acquiring new customers in cooperation with the Marketing Department - reaching out to prospects generated by Unity Group's branding, as well as campaigns conducted with the Marketing Department
- Coordinating the work of an interdisciplinary team - which includes presales, architects, analysts and consultants - responsible for preparing and implementing concepts for clients
- Selling solutions
- Working together with the Data Science team to develop the offer
- Ensuring a high quality relationship with clients
- Cooperating and maintaining accounts with the largest and most recognizable brands from Poland and Europe
- Participating in industry conferences (hopefully as soon as possible)
The Data Science team works across both our locations (Wrocław and Kraków) as well as remotely. Currently, it consists of 8 people: 2 x Power BI Developers, 1 x Machine Learning Engineer, 1 x Data Scientist, 1 x DevOps Engineer, 1 x Software Engineer, 1 x Data Engineer and 1 x Project Manager. The team focuses on two areas: conducting micro projects with Power BI, as well as implementing personalization and forecast services with AWS, Python and Kotlin. The team serves both foreign and Polish clients, including Onninen, Stokrotka and Viacon.
There is a strong emphasis on learning within this team, with a particular interest in any and all news related to AWS. Each day, the team works with a huge amount of data from the entire company and has a great influence on the strategic decisions of the organization. The Data Science team is also one of the rarer cases in the It industry where gender parity is maintained :)
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.