Controlling Product Owner
B2B 45-65 zł netto/h + VAT
/ Your Skills
- Collecting business requirements and forging them into tasks is everyday life for you
- You have experience as a business analysts
- You understand Jira and know how to manage Product Backlog
- You can lead a developer team in the right direction with ease
- You can implement the solutions you come up with
- You are competent in finance data analysis using tools such as Power BI, Qlik or Tableau
/ Your Role
- Standardization of controlling in Unity Group (coming up with report patterns and dashboards to be used by multiple teams)
- Conducting the project of creating reports supporting the management of the company using PBI
- Managing the Product Backlog
- Collecting current requirements and standarizing them
- Proposing improvements in Controlling
- Cooperation with the realizing team
- Supporting the CFO in the company Controlling
The Operations team is a brand new bunch that takes care of coordinating cross-company projects, creating internal standards, and implementing tools and processes that are meant to improve the day-to-day functioning of the company.
The team works from the office in Wrocław and remotely on the daily basis.
The team is quite small, so we know each other inside out. In Operations the atmosphere is filled with mutual trust and friendship. We are searching for a person who would match our sense of humor!
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Commerce Transformation Days 2022
22-23 September 2022
Wroclaw, Poland + Online