Wrocław / Kraków
6,000-9,000 PLN gross UoP
/ Your Skills
- You are good with words and know why content is generated in marketing – you have writing skills combined with the knowledge of SEO and support tools (Google Search Console, Google Analitycs, Mangools or others)
- Experience in planning, recording and coordinating video / editing would be nice to have (your portfolio will be an asset)
- You have experience in working with and preparing various types of content for internal and external communication: articles, reports, social media posts, copywriting, as well as short videos on technical, business and marketing topics
- You are a team player and the culture of giving and receiving feedback is not a problem for you
- You are passionate about the world of modern technologies – you know where to look for knowledge about new products and trends in those areas
- Your English is minimum at the B2 level and you are not afraid of using it in everyday communication– English is our daily working language and a significant part of your tasks will concern international markets
- You have a proactive attitude and want to broaden your marketing horizons
- You are an excellent organizer who won’t miss any details, even in multi-faceted projects with many stakeholders at different levels across the organization (who will have to be asked for this or that quite often)
- You are energetic and cope well with time pressure and stress
- You are self-reliant – you know how to achieve your objectives and are willing to help others
- You are excellent at motivating yourself and priority-setting; you take responsibility both for your tasks (their full implementation, even amid pressing deadlines), and for the overall interest of the company as a whole
- You value accountability, trust and the ability to make things happen
- You are full of ideas and have an internal drive to put them into practice
- You have a sense of humor and can find a common language with everyone, even with a programmer ;-)
- You know the tools for measuring statistics and the effects of marketing work (such as Google Analytics)
- You are looking for development opportunities in marketing, communication, and promotion – rest assured you will have people to learn from
- You have an open personality and a cheerful disposition
/ Your Role
- Planning and implementing a content calendar
- Editing and writing articles, case studies, newsletters and other forms of written content
- Providing support in social media activities
- Planning, creating and publishing video content
- Collaborating on online and offline events and coordinating live streaming
- Creating technological content with the participation of experts from the organization (e.g. videos and articles on solving specific technical problems)
- Contact and cooperation with clients and technological partners
- Page, campaign and content optimization for SEO – cooperation with the team responsible for paid campaigns
- Providing support for marketing manager's activities in the areas of e-commerce and cloud services
- Conducting research, analyzing competitive products and services, and market trends
- Supporting the implementation of the public relations strategy
- Participating and providing support in marketing, promotional, HR, CSR and communication projects
- Participating in bonding events and the life of the organization – it’s a tough job, be warned :)
Marketing is a very active team – any ideas and creativity are more than welcome. English is the main communication language for the whole team (we can share memes in Polish, but adding a translation will give everyone a little bit of joy). While everyone has their own area of expertise, the team puts a high premium on open communication and mutual support. We’re proud of what we do, and we always fully deliver on our projects! All our marketers deal with a wide array of communication topics related to the projects running across the organization, so you can expect close collaboration with other teams. Here, good relationships and interpersonal skills are a must. But make no mistake – you won’t be bored with us!
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Commerce Transformation Days 2022
22-23 September 2022
Wroclaw, Poland + Online