Cloud DevOps Engineer
Kraków / Remote
B2B 70-105 zł netto/h + VAT
/ Your Skills
- 5 years of experience in administrating Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of protocols commonly used on the internet (TCP/IP, http, DNS, etc.)
- 2 years of experience in working with systems on GCP, Azure or AWS
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform) and configuration management solutions (e.g. Ansible)
- Knowledge of containerization and container orchestration solutions (e.g. GKE, ECS, EKS, AKS Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to system and network security issues
- Knowledge of high availability, load balancing and monitoring issues
- Certificate confirming GCP, Azure or AWS skills
- Good communication skills and a constructive approach to topics under discussion
- English at min. B2 level
- Openness to cooperation with other team members
- Desire for development and continuous improvement
/ Your Role
- Understanding of non-functional business requirements (performance, availability, reliability)
- Designing and building cloud infrastructure (AWS/ Google Cloud Platform/ Azure) for systems implemented at Unity Group
- Ensuring that systems developed are fully covered with the IaC (Terraform) code
- Developing monitoring systems (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Designing and building CI/ CD pipelines
- Preparing systems handover for maintenance (documentation, knowledge transfer)
- Providing support during the stabilization period after deployment (L2, L3)
- Optionally and time permitting – participation in work in other areas related to cloud technologies or network and systems management
/ Your Expertise
- Operating systems: Linux
- Cloud services: Azure, AWS, GCP
- Orchestration systems: ECS, EKS, AKS GKE, OpenShift, Kubernetes
- Infrastructure and configuration management tools: Terraform, Ansible
- CI/CD GItlab, Jenkins
The Devops team designs and builds cloud-based infrastructure solutions ensuring they are scalable, efficient, safe and cost-optimized. The team also maintains and ensures business continuity of its solutions; it provides services in the SLA 24/7 model and cooperates with development teams in the DevOps methodology.
The team is based in the Wrocław office, and works remotely. The team currently consists of 11 people, including: SysOps and DevOps engineers, architects and a manager. The key technologies employed include: AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, Grafana, Prometheus. The team works for both Polish and international clients, including: Wittchen, Top Secret, Gemini Pharmacy, Distance.pl, Sneakers.pl, Sig, Asseco, VGP.
The team boasts many successes, including a major contribution to winning the AWS Advanced Partnership, a number of AWS certifications at the Associate and Professional levels, and wins in many industry competitions (e.g. 1st place in AWS Game Day 2020). The team is diversified in terms of specialization and interests of its members – you’ll find paragliding and speleology enthusiasts there, as well as designers of online game and a musician with his own album on Spotify.
Due to the growing demand for our services, we’re looking for new people to join our team of engineers responsible for designing and implementing cloud infrastructure and building DevOps practices in new projects.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Commerce Transformation Days 2022
22-23 September 2022
Wroclaw, Poland + Online