Business Development Support with German
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B - 70 PLN/h
UoP - 4335 PLN gross
/ Your Skills
- You speak and write excellent German (C1 level and above).
- You want to learn and grow in sales, working with large and well-known brands in various industries.
- You have a very good command of English in both the written and spoken word.
- You work well both on your own and as part of a team.
- You are able to adapt to change quickly.
/ Your Role
- Identifying potential customers and business opportunities for the company
- Contacting potential clients and assisting in the qualification of leads
- Scheduling meetings and following up with potential clients
- Tracking progress in achieving sales goals and objectives
- Developing strategies to meet sales goals in collaboration with the sales team
- Managing the CRM lead database and monitoring sales activities
/ To Have
- You will be able to negotiate and solve problems that may arise in the way of communication with the client.
#JoinUteam – Your team:
Hallo! We are Unity Group and we implement digital transformation projects with our clients, representing well-known and respected brands. In the business development team we support the sales process in cooperation with the delivery and marketing team. We analyze requirements, develop concepts for project implementation, participate in contract preparation and support marketing activities related to lead generation and brand building.
We are looking for a person to join our team who has excellent German language skills and would like to start their career in sales. Your role will be to support our sales activities in the German market - contacting prospects, answering emails, researching or building databases for outreach campaigns. The job is part-time, so you can combine it with other activities 😊.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
IT Recruitment Specialist
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.