Business Development Representative with German
Wrocław / Kraków
/ Your Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT regarding big clients/corporations
- Knowledge of the English language at a minimum B2 level and knowledge of the German language on a C1 level, minimum.
- The ability to easily establish connetions, as well as build and maintain business relations
- Knowledge of the e-commerce, digital, and commerce operation issues
- Knowledge and understanding of sales methods such as CCS, Sandler or Challenger would be an advantage
/ Your Role
- Performing sales processes regarding our offer for e-commerce, PIM and mobile solutions
- Actively acquiring new clients from the DACH market
- Closely cooperationing with Business Development Managers
- Building relations with clients and partners on the market
- Participating in marketing actions regarding the offer
- Representing Unity Group on events and conferences
The team you would become a part of
Upon joining the Sales Team, you'd become a part of a group of people who always share their experience, ideas, and practices in carrying out the process of sales. We value relations and close cooperation in a friendly atmosphere. At the same time, you'll have a real impact on the team's mode of action in collaboration with IT Specialists while creating solutions for our clients. We are focused on gathering new leads and potential clients, so we'd love to get your input in marketing actions as well!
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.