Remote / Wroclaw / Cracow
B2B / h: 40 – 60 zł netto
UoP: 4 900 - 7300 zł brutto
B2B / h: 60 - 95 zł netto + VAT
UoP: 7300 – 11 600 zł brutto
B2B / h: 95 - 125 zł netto + VAT
UoP: 11 600 - 15 300 zł brutto
/ Your Skills
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as an analyst in the IT environment
- You can deal both with clients and the development team
- Your English is at least B2 level
- You have a basic understanding of IT integration methods and techniques
- You understand the principles of agile software development
- You are familiar with the principles of business process modeling and can render processes graphically (using UML, BPMN, Event storming ...)
- You have experience in supporting a project team as a Scrum Master
- Experience in the UX/UI area will be an asset
/ Your Role
- Identifying clients' business needs at the sales and analysis stage
- Advising clients in choosing the best solutions
- Cooperating with the implementation team, as well as with client representatives during the project – managing requirements, updating project documentation, preparing the work backlog
- Supporting the development team in understanding goals, identifying with the product and building engagement
- Providing expert support for the development team in the implementation phase
- Drafting post-implementation documentation
- Developing system requirements
- Conducting user training
At the moment, we are looking for Business Analysts for several teams.
As a Business Analyst, you will work with companies such as: RTV Euro AGD, Gemini, Top Secret, and Volkswagen Group Polska.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.