Business Analyst (PIM solutions)
/ Your Skills
- English communication sufficient for everyday work
- the ability to think analytically and solve problems creatively
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- knowledge of notation and methodologies for designing information systems (UMP/BPMN)
- the ability to carry out assigned tasks indepedently
- a willingness to travel (sporadically)
- a commitment to achieving team goals
- knowledge of application mock-up and prototyping tools is welcome
- knowledge of XML, SOAP, JSON, REST and SQL tools are also welcome
- knowledge of e-commerce issues is also advantageous
/ Your Role
- Analyzing client needs and preparing specifications for business and system requirements
- advising clients in choosing optimal solutions
- preparing functional projects and user stories
- cooperating with the implementation team, as well as client representatives during the project implementation, covering requirements management, documentation updates and work backlog
- conducting training for clients in relation to the implemented solutions
- assisting in the preparation of test cases and scenarios, together with the tester
- participating in trade and analytical meetings
- participating in offer preparation processes for both current and potential customers, as well as proposing technological and functional solutions
As part of the Omnichannel Division, we work in 4 teams, dominated by the PHP language. There are three teams in Krakow and one in Wroclaw, but we also have people working remotely. The Krakow teams create B2B and B2C e-commerce solutions, while the Wroclaw team specializes in PIM solutions (Pimcore and Akeneo)
We are currently looking for a person with commercial experience in business analysis to join the team in Wrocław.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.