Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 60 - 95 pln/h net +VAT
UOP: 7 400 - 11 700 pln gross
B2B: 95 - 125 pln/h net +VAT
UoP: 11 700 - 15 500 pln gross
/ Your Skills
- The IT industry is no stranger to you and you know how e-commerce ecosystems work
- Terms such as UML and BPMN are familiar to you
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a business analyst
- You communicate freely in English (possible work with English-speaking clients)
- You know how to be Agile - and not just in theory
/ Your Role
- Identifying clients' business needs
- Selecting perfectly tailored solutions for clients
- Collaborating with the implementation team throughout the project
- Explaining client needs to the development team and planning the project with them in mind
- Creating project documentation
- Developing and conducting training for clients and system users
- Introducing best work practices across the entire analysis team
/ To Have
- Basic knowledge of databases and the ability to write simple SQL queries
- A technical background
- Knowledge of Magento, Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of web application architecture
- Familiarty with AWS
Team 1 - We deal with the implementation of integrated e-commerce systems based on Magento 2 technology. We have completed projects based on each of the licensing models for Magento Open Source, Adobe Commerce (Magento Commerce) and Magento Cloud. We work in distributed project teams of 5-8 people, and the entire team consists of more than 20 specialists. We serve clients not only from Poland, but also, for example, from the USA! During e-commerce implementations, we pay a lot of attention to process automation - this gives our clients more time to develop their businesses, and us more time for afternoon team building meetings 😊.
Team 2 - A CMS team of more than 15 people, compact and ready for battle, reporting for action! Like knights of the round table, we cut off the heads of the great dragons. We separate the "head", or front end, from the inside of the system - the "backend". We create them independently of each other, and then connect them using APIs. We work with the biggest companies, such as Generali, LUX MED, and Archicom. We take no prisoners!
Team 3 - In the PIM team, we implement Product Information Management systems that enable clients to manage a consistent database of all product data. Among our clients are the most well-known, recognizable Polish and foreign brands. Thanks to the fact that we work for different industries, we can constantly expand our experience and learn new business perspectives. The team consists of 20 people. As part of the Business Analyst position, as a complement to this role, it is also possible to develop as a Project Manager, depending on your desires and capabilities!
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.