Branding & Events Specialist
/ Your Skills
- You both enjoy and know how to talk to people - the most important aspect!
- You have an open personality and a cheerful attitude
- You always know what is happening in the company and like to be at the epicenter of all events
- You are an excellent organizer who will not miss anything, even if the project is multidimensional and has numerous stakeholders across different levels of the organization (from whom you need to request things from)
- You handle time pressure and stress well
- You understand the importance of a strong, consistent brand and building the right image for the company in order to achieve its goals.
- You are independent - you know how to achieve goals and you are willing to help others
- You are an excellent self-motivator with a strong sense of responsibility for your own tasks (including their complete implementation, even with pressing deadlines) and the general good of the company as a whole
- You want to work in a dispered, agile team that constantly adapts its tasks to the needs of the company and the constantly changing environment
- You value responsibility, trust and influence on reality
- You have a lot of ideas and the internal drive to put them into practice
- You have a sense of humor and you can find a common language with everyone, even programmers ;)
- You will be able to travel between our offices in Wrocław and Kraków, actively participating in the lives of both locations
- You are familiar with the modern tools of Employer Branding, Social Media, marketing and brand promotion
- You have a light pen and can easily put your thoughts onto paper
- You know or want to learn about marketing analytics
- Are you looking for development in the area of marketing, communication and promotion? We'll guarantee that there will be someone to learn from
- You use English freely in your daily work
/ Your Role
- Building a coherent company and employer image - from strategy to solutions, you will create and implement ideas together with your team. From us, you will get a budget, framework, goals and a great team to cooperate with
- Overseeing the enforcement of the corporate identity (in both external and internal communication)
- Calendar planning and event organization (both internal and external, also on international markets)
- Strategizing and organizing EB actions, including social, promotional and all other EB activities.
- Supporting social media activities in cooperation with the person responsible, as well Inbound & Content strategies
- Management of competitions and prices (from the calendar through to application and operational implementation)
- Participating in and supporting marketing, promotional, HR, CSR and other communication projects
- Participating in integration events and the company's social life - we warn you that it's hard work ;)
Marketing is a very active team - all ideas and creativity are both welcomed and highly encouraged. While everyone has their own specializations and areas, the team values open communication and mutual support. We take pride in what we do and we deliver fully! All our marketers work with a wide range of communication topics related to projects developed across the entire company, so you can expect to work closely with other teams. Here, good relations and people skills are daily essentials. But one thing is always certain - you will not be bored with us!!
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.