Remote / Wroclaw / Cracow
B2B: 90-120 /h PLN net + VAT
Uop: 10000 - 14000 PLN gross
/ Your Skills
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Good grasp of ETL tools and processes
- Ability to model data
- Ability to implement solutions based on data warehouses
- Fine familiarity with Power BI
- Analytical thinking, proactive mindset for problem solving
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, GCP) is welcome
- Open minded attitude towards other Cloud Platforms
- Knowledge of Power Automate would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
/ Your Role
- Data analysis and mining
- Data visualization
- Modelling and implementation of Data Warehouses
- Optimizing SQL queries
- Support in the preparation of reports based on the data set
- Supporting and mentoring other team members
- Active participation in various meetings with clients
- Preparing technical documentation
/ To Have
- Running commercial projects
- Experience mentoring and supporting development for others on the team
- Knowledge of e-Commerce, Financial, Manufacturing or Transportation industry
- You have hands-on experience with data analytics and data engineering
- Solid statistics knowledge
- Experience leading projects in an agile environment
- Consulting for the client (at every stage of the project)
Our 12-people team is cutting through the roles of data science, starting at the Data Consultants and Data Engineers, through Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers straight to BI developers. Thanks to that we deliver end-to-end solutions to our clients and efficiently help them become data-driven companies. We work both with foreign and polish clients. We don’t do copy-paste projects, which makes things very interesting around here! We work in both locations (meaning, Wrocław and Kraków) and remotely. In our team, we value learning, and our ‘apple of the eye’ is all and every novelty revolving around data. We offer financial support in cloud certifications. The Data Science team is also one of the few such situations, where parity of genders is preserved 😉
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.