Application Administrator – Service Desk
Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 70 – 110 pln/h net +VAT
UoP: 8 600 – 13 600 pln gross
/ Your Skills
- You have experience with the Atlassian stack and you understand why we mention SIL
- You like the workflow provided by Jira and Confluence and want to learn all the ins and outs of these tools
- You know that Python is not just a specimen in a terrarium
- Occasional communication in English is not a problem for you (B1 level)
/ Your Role
- Managing advanced digital workplace features, taking into account the needs of the IT company (where it's cool to work 😉)
- In-depth understanding of JIRA and Confluence capabilities (with us, you will reach the PRO level)
- Daily administrative activities regarding the Atlassian stack
- Taking care of Slack messenger
- Ensuring the stability of systems operation and the timely resolution of ongoing user issues
/ To Have
- You are an inquisitive person who likes to "drill" into a subject – a hunger for knowledge is welcome
- You want to improve your application administration skills with our support
/ Your Expertise
The Service Desk team generally deals with saving the world, i.e. keeping company systems up and running, and our biggest project is the Helpdesk. The team mainly works for internal customers, but also acts as PoC for external vendors. SD has many successes to its credit, including the implementation of large company-wide tools, the move of two of our offices to new locations, and ensuring that the entire Unity Group team continues to work remotely during a pandemic.
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.