Wrocław / Kraków / Remote
B2B: 75 - 120 zł netto/h + VAT
Regular / Senior
/ Your Skills
- 4 years of comercial experience minimum as a Front-End Developer
- Knowledge of optimization issues and Server Side Rendering
- Solicitude of the quality of code, knowledge of tools for static code analysis
- Proficiency in using web developer tools
- Experience with Jenkins/Gitlab Pipeline and Docker
- Knowledge of the control system in the Git version
- The ability to write unit tests
- Knowledge in the area of UI/UX projects
- Knowledge of the Jamstack and Scully approach would be a plus
- Experience with headless CMS (especially Strapi, DatoCMS, Kontent and Contentful) would be a plus
- Minimum intermediate level in English language
/ Your Role
- Implementing new functions and correcting errors in existing ones
- Performing code reviews
- Being a mentor for the less experienced members of the team
- Monitoring the quality of code and optimization
- Creating technical documentation
- Estimating effortfulness in the JIRA tasks
- Taking part in creating the architecture
- Participation in project meetings
The programmers guild works in two notions: it creates dedicated applications and DXP services, giving clients the tools for automation, communication with the client, turning on remove services etc.
The team consists of 30 people (developers, testers, line manager), 1/5 of which consists of women. Work of the team consists around technology: .Net, Azure, AWS, React, Angular. The team works for both in Poland and abroad, for example: Archicom, GATX, Oninen, Onnibus.
The team is mature and is still evolving- some time ago it changed from just handling internal projects to the external ones, which gave them a possibility to experience new roles and challenges. Despite the large number of people, the team is very close to each other- the atmosphere is very much family-like, they share in their victories and all take part in the celebrations. And after hours, they partake… in online gaming!
Sounds good to you?
/ Then appply for it!
Any questions or doubts on this position?
Go ahead! Contact the recruiter who is in charge of this offer.
CV Review - Have you applied? That’s great! We will verify your profile
Let’s get to know each other better - A short phone conversation with a recruiter
An F2F meeting / recruitment task - Share your experience with us - a conversation with a technical person and team leader
Feedback / job offer - We believe in feedback culture - you'll always get a response from us
Individual approach for every candidate
Every role is different. We respond to the needs of each candidate and the position applied for. This way, you get the best recruitment experience and we get the best team members.
Nobody likes waiting around. On average, from initial application to final decision, our process takes around 2 weeks. We make a conscious effort to not keep people in the dark.
Short decision paths
A quick decision path means less people to complicate the process. From HR to department leaders, this short path results in fast answers and clear decisions.
Feedback always provided
We appreciate the time, effort and respect every candidate gives us, so we always give feedback to help you progress, regardless of the decision.
Low percentage of rejected job contracts
Very few of our offers are rejected. Between our long reputation and the engaging projects we can offer, we’re confident we can find the ideal place to help you develop and grow.
Commerce Transformation Days 2022
22-23 September 2022
Wroclaw, Poland + Online